GERMANY: HVB seeks Brau und Brunnen buyer
HVB Group is touting for buyers for its 56% stake in brewery conglomerate Brau und Brunnen AG, the news agency Dow Jones reported today.
Dow Jones quoted financial sources who said the company expects the sale to be completed by the end of the year.
HVB Group has apparently sent out sales prospects to 12 investors in the financial sector and in the brewery industry, the sources said.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Carlsberg makes non-alcoholic brand organic
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends