CHINA/US: Huiyuan Juice strikes US Wal-Mart deal
Leading Chinese fruit juice brand Huiyuan Juice has secured a supply deal with US retailer Wal-Mart worth CNY100m (US$12.9m) in sales. The deal, said to be the largest ever for a Chinese juice maker, ill see Huiyuan juice stocked in more than 3,000 Wal-Mart stores across the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO