UK: HSBC revises soft drinks co.’s coverage
HSBC has raised its price target on four bottling groups.
The price target on CCE has been lifted from US$24 to $25, while CCHBC rose from $42 to $46, PBG was raised from $35 to $36 and PepsiAmericas shifted from $22 to $25.
HSBC has reiterated its 'overweight' rating on CCE, while holding 'neutral' ratings for CCHBC, PBG and PepsiAmericas.
PepsiAmericas and PepsiCo have completed their purchase of the remaining shares in Ukrainian juice company Sandora....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is mulling the closure of its distribution centre in Frederick County, Maryland by the end of March next year, according to local reports....
Investment bank Citigroup has raised its rating of Coca-Cola Enterprises to "buy" from "hold"....
Bravo! Brands Inc. has had a class action lawsuit filed against it on for allegedly concealing information from investors before filing for bankruptcy....
The Coca-Cola Co. has responded to a US court ruling dismissing allegations that it controlled its bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises to maximise profits....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has followed its recent third-quarter results with details of its latest dividend payment....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted flat operating income for its third quarter, despite a slight lift in sales....
PepsiAmericas has posted a lift in operating income for its third quarter, on the back of rising sales....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer