UK: HSBC revises soft drinks co.’s coverage
HSBC has raised its price target on four bottling groups.
The price target on CCE has been lifted from US$24 to $25, while CCHBC rose from $42 to $46, PBG was raised from $35 to $36 and PepsiAmericas shifted from $22 to $25.
HSBC has reiterated its 'overweight' rating on CCE, while holding 'neutral' ratings for CCHBC, PBG and PepsiAmericas.
PepsiAmericas and PepsiCo have completed their purchase of the remaining shares in Ukrainian juice company Sandora....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is mulling the closure of its distribution centre in Frederick County, Maryland by the end of March next year, according to local reports....
Investment bank Citigroup has raised its rating of Coca-Cola Enterprises to "buy" from "hold"....
Bravo! Brands Inc. has had a class action lawsuit filed against it on for allegedly concealing information from investors before filing for bankruptcy....
The Coca-Cola Co. has responded to a US court ruling dismissing allegations that it controlled its bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises to maximise profits....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has followed its recent third-quarter results with details of its latest dividend payment....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted flat operating income for its third quarter, despite a slight lift in sales....
PepsiAmericas has posted a lift in operating income for its third quarter, on the back of rising sales....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends