UK: Hpnotiq re-launches in Britain
Premium liqueur brand Hpnotiq will be re-launched in the UK following "phenomenal success" on the other side of the Atlantic.
The liqueur, which has a blue colour from the blueberry juice blended with premium vodka and Cognac, will be distributed in the UK by Chartered Brands.
Sampling activity and the launch of a new UK specific website will support a PR drive on the back of good sales figures in the US.
The distributor's PR campaign will align the brand with the UK dance and club scene and target 18-30 year old drinkers, associating Hpnotiq with club nights, DJs and dance music with POS tailored kits.
The Hpnotiq Clubber Tour will run across clubs in the UK with the first prize free drinks, a Hummer stretch limo ride home and Hpnotiq branded items.
Chartered brands realisation director Glen Gribbon said: "We are very excited about the opportunity for Hpnotiq in the UK. We're marketing a unique and clearly distinguishable speciality liqueur which has great potential.
"Our job will be to ensure that the product is positioned correctly within our target market's repertoire of drinks, using the bespoke UK lifestyle associated PR campaign."
Having pioneered the super-premium vodka category in Russia, billionaire entrepreneur Roustam Tariko is eyeing international markets with his Russian Standard Original and Imperia brands, looking to b...
Independent UK spirits group Hayman Distillers has launched a stable of entry-level brands into China and the Philippines....
A private-equity consortium of Pacific Equity Partners and Nikko Principal Investments has reportedly tabled the highest bid for New Zealand RTD group Independent Liquor....
The deadline for bids for New Zealand's Independent Liquor passed today (6 December) but front-runner Lion Nathan remained tight-lipped on whether it had tabled an offer....
Lion Nathan reportedly faces its main opposition for Independent Liquor from private equity groups ahead of tomorrow's (6 December) deadline for the New Zealand-based spirits business....
Orangina Schweppes has appointed Hughes Pietrini as marketing director....
Diageo has been given the all-clear to make a bid for New Zealand's Independent Liquor....
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has bought up only 10% of the intended amount of shares in Polmos Bialystok, according to local reports....
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research