USA: Hoy Products, Inc. Announces its GUARACAÑA™ Juices are Available in Grocery Chains in Florida
Hoy Products, Inc., the only producer of ready to drink bottled sugar cane based juices, announced today that its GUARACAÑA line of 100% natural juices have been authorized for sale by Publix, Winn Dixie, and Milams in Florida and are already available for sale throughout Florida. Distribution to Publix and Winn Dixie is being handled by Gourmet Awards. The company is directly distributing to Milams.Patricia M. Silver, Hoy's CEO, stated: "Consumer reaction is just phenomenal. Guaracaña juices are flying off the shelves. To see such cross elastic market acceptance to a new product that has only been available for a few months confirms Hoy's pricing and growth strategy. This will accelerate Guaracaña's roll out in other markets, both domestic and international."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch