USA: Hoy Products, Inc. Announces its GUARACAÑA™ Juices are Available in Grocery Chains in Florida
Hoy Products, Inc., the only producer of ready to drink bottled sugar cane based juices, announced today that its GUARACAÑA line of 100% natural juices have been authorized for sale by Publix, Winn Dixie, and Milams in Florida and are already available for sale throughout Florida. Distribution to Publix and Winn Dixie is being handled by Gourmet Awards. The company is directly distributing to Milams.Patricia M. Silver, Hoy's CEO, stated: "Consumer reaction is just phenomenal. Guaracaña juices are flying off the shelves. To see such cross elastic market acceptance to a new product that has only been available for a few months confirms Hoy's pricing and growth strategy. This will accelerate Guaracaña's roll out in other markets, both domestic and international."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review