USA: Hoy Products, Inc. Announces its GUARACAÑA™ Juices are Available in Grocery Chains in Florida
Patricia M. Silver, Hoy's CEO, stated: "Consumer reaction is just phenomenal. Guaracaña juices are flying off the shelves. To see such cross elastic market acceptance to a new product that has only been available for a few months confirms Hoy's pricing and growth strategy. This will accelerate Guaracaña's roll out in other markets, both domestic and international."
About Hoy Products
Based in Miami, Florida, Hoy Products, Inc. produces and distributes Guaracaña™ juices, its propriety line of all natural 100% sugar cane based juices. Presently Guaracaña juices are available in six delicious flavors: Guarapo (lime), Guava, Berry, Mango Passion, Paradise Medley and Passion Fruit. Each flavor is excellent as a ready to drink juice as well as a mixer. Hoy has an exclusive patent pending process which enables it to commercially produce sugar cane based juices, which for thousands of years has only been consumed fresh.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future