USA: Howard Stern Turns Up the Heat for Aqua Vie!
Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC) confirmed today that the company has initiated a flight of radio commercials on The Howard Stern Show, beginning the week of July 3, 2000, to coincide with regional retail availability of Aqua Vie's all natural Hydrators in new locations throughout the New York metropolitan area, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and beginning the week of July 23 to coincide with the regional availability of Aqua Vie in northern California.Aqua Vie's "Turn Up the Heat" campaign, which runs throughout July in New York and Northern California emphasizes hydration as the best way to remain cool throughout summer.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in really "cool" flavors, with names like ...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Ex-Diageo exec takes over Island Club spirits
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets