USA: Howard Stern Turns Up the Heat for Aqua Vie!
Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC) confirmed today that the company has initiated a flight of radio commercials on The Howard Stern Show, beginning the week of July 3, 2000, to coincide with regional retail availability of Aqua Vie's all natural Hydrators in new locations throughout the New York metropolitan area, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and beginning the week of July 23 to coincide with the regional availability of Aqua Vie in northern California.Aqua Vie's "Turn Up the Heat" campaign, which runs throughout July in New York and Northern California emphasizes hydration as the best way to remain cool throughout summer.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in really "cool" flavors, with names like ...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Coca-Cola Enterprises Q1 2016 results - Preview
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends