USA: Howard Stern Turns Up the Heat for Aqua Vie!
Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC) confirmed today that the company has initiated a flight of radio commercials on The Howard Stern Show, beginning the week of July 3, 2000, to coincide with regional retail availability of Aqua Vie's all natural Hydrators in new locations throughout the New York metropolitan area, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and beginning the week of July 23 to coincide with the regional availability of Aqua Vie in northern California.Aqua Vie's "Turn Up the Heat" campaign, which runs throughout July in New York and Northern California emphasizes hydration as the best way to remain cool throughout summer.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in really "cool" flavors, with names like ...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future