USA: Howard Stern Turns Up the Heat for Aqua Vie!
Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC) confirmed today that the company has initiated a flight of radio commercials on The Howard Stern Show, beginning the week of July 3, 2000, to coincide with regional retail availability of Aqua Vie's all natural Hydrators in new locations throughout the New York metropolitan area, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and beginning the week of July 23 to coincide with the regional availability of Aqua Vie in northern California.Aqua Vie's "Turn Up the Heat" campaign, which runs throughout July in New York and Northern California emphasizes hydration as the best way to remain cool throughout summer.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in really "cool" flavors, with names like ...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World