USA: Howard Stern Turns Up the Heat for Aqua Vie!
Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC) confirmed today that the company has initiated a flight of radio commercials on The Howard Stern Show, beginning the week of July 3, 2000, to coincide with regional retail availability of Aqua Vie's all natural Hydrators in new locations throughout the New York metropolitan area, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and beginning the week of July 23 to coincide with the regional availability of Aqua Vie in northern California.Aqua Vie's "Turn Up the Heat" campaign, which runs throughout July in New York and Northern California emphasizes hydration as the best way to remain cool throughout summer.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in really "cool" flavors, with names like ...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages