US: House Spirits to take Aviation American Gin country-wide with Southern Wine & Spirits
House Spirits' Aviation American Gin will be distributed by Southern Wine & Spirits
House Spirits Distillery has secured nation-wide distribution in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits for its Aviation American Gin brand.
The Oregon-based craft distiller confirmed yesterday (27 February) that Southern will handle the brand across the country. More specific details regarding the roll-out were not disclosed.
“Southern Wine & Spirits … has been our partner on the west coast for several years,” House Spirits' co-owner and CEO, Thomas Mooney.
Rudy Ruiz, Southern’s executive VP for spirits, added: "House Spirits is one of the leaders of the craft distilling revolution. Aviation American Gin has already developed a passionate following, and it has demonstrated the potential to grow into a strong national brand."
Co-owned by former American footballer Joe Montana, House Spirits also produces Westward Oregon straight malt whiskey – which launched earlier this year - and Krogstad aquavit.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL