US: House Spirits to take Aviation American Gin country-wide with Southern Wine & Spirits
House Spirits' Aviation American Gin will be distributed by Southern Wine & Spirits
House Spirits Distillery has secured nation-wide distribution in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits for its Aviation American Gin brand.
The Oregon-based craft distiller confirmed yesterday (27 February) that Southern will handle the brand across the country. More specific details regarding the roll-out were not disclosed.
“Southern Wine & Spirits … has been our partner on the west coast for several years,” House Spirits' co-owner and CEO, Thomas Mooney.
Rudy Ruiz, Southern’s executive VP for spirits, added: "House Spirits is one of the leaders of the craft distilling revolution. Aviation American Gin has already developed a passionate following, and it has demonstrated the potential to grow into a strong national brand."
Co-owned by former American footballer Joe Montana, House Spirits also produces Westward Oregon straight malt whiskey – which launched earlier this year - and Krogstad aquavit.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends