US: House Spirits to take Aviation American Gin country-wide with Southern Wine & Spirits
House Spirits' Aviation American Gin will be distributed by Southern Wine & Spirits
House Spirits Distillery has secured nation-wide distribution in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits for its Aviation American Gin brand.
The Oregon-based craft distiller confirmed yesterday (27 February) that Southern will handle the brand across the country. More specific details regarding the roll-out were not disclosed.
“Southern Wine & Spirits … has been our partner on the west coast for several years,” House Spirits' co-owner and CEO, Thomas Mooney.
Rudy Ruiz, Southern’s executive VP for spirits, added: "House Spirits is one of the leaders of the craft distilling revolution. Aviation American Gin has already developed a passionate following, and it has demonstrated the potential to grow into a strong national brand."
Co-owned by former American footballer Joe Montana, House Spirits also produces Westward Oregon straight malt whiskey – which launched earlier this year - and Krogstad aquavit.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research