US: House Spirits to take Aviation American Gin country-wide with Southern Wine & Spirits
House Spirits' Aviation American Gin will be distributed by Southern Wine & Spirits
House Spirits Distillery has secured nation-wide distribution in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits for its Aviation American Gin brand.
The Oregon-based craft distiller confirmed yesterday (27 February) that Southern will handle the brand across the country. More specific details regarding the roll-out were not disclosed.
“Southern Wine & Spirits … has been our partner on the west coast for several years,” House Spirits' co-owner and CEO, Thomas Mooney.
Rudy Ruiz, Southern’s executive VP for spirits, added: "House Spirits is one of the leaders of the craft distilling revolution. Aviation American Gin has already developed a passionate following, and it has demonstrated the potential to grow into a strong national brand."
Co-owned by former American footballer Joe Montana, House Spirits also produces Westward Oregon straight malt whiskey – which launched earlier this year - and Krogstad aquavit.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"