US: House Spirits to take Aviation American Gin country-wide with Southern Wine & Spirits
House Spirits' Aviation American Gin will be distributed by Southern Wine & Spirits
House Spirits Distillery has secured nation-wide distribution in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits for its Aviation American Gin brand.
The Oregon-based craft distiller confirmed yesterday (27 February) that Southern will handle the brand across the country. More specific details regarding the roll-out were not disclosed.
“Southern Wine & Spirits … has been our partner on the west coast for several years,” House Spirits' co-owner and CEO, Thomas Mooney.
Rudy Ruiz, Southern’s executive VP for spirits, added: "House Spirits is one of the leaders of the craft distilling revolution. Aviation American Gin has already developed a passionate following, and it has demonstrated the potential to grow into a strong national brand."
Co-owned by former American footballer Joe Montana, House Spirits also produces Westward Oregon straight malt whiskey – which launched earlier this year - and Krogstad aquavit.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets