US: House Band Wines target festivals with wine pouches
Click through to view House Band Wines' pouches
House Band Wines is extending the coverage of its single-serve wine pouches in the US to music festivals during the spring and summer.
The company, founded by the owner of California's Krutz Family Cellars, Patrick Krutz, confirmed yesterday (8 March) that the 37.5cl pouches will be available at two events in Austin, Texas, next week. The pouches will be available at La Zona Rosa during The Warner Sound Captured By Nikon Residency on 14 and 15 March, and Rusty’s Austin during Manic Fest Destiny with Tijuana Gift Shop & Sideways Media on 15 March.
The first releases in the single-serve format includes California Chardonnay and Merlot variants. The pouches have an SRP of US$4.99 each.
“Vendors are excited about the pouch because glass safety issues are eliminated, service is expedited, and inventory control is vastly improved,” said Krutz. “For the consumer, … no more negotiating festival crowds with plastic tumblers sloshing wine over the sides.”
House Band Wines are also available in 75cl bottles in 13 states including California, Florida, New York and Texas.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends