Product Launch - US: Hotel California Tequila USA's Hotel California Tequila
Hotel California Tequila
Hotel California Tequila USA's Hotel California Tequila
Category - Spirits, Tequila, Blanco, Reposado, Anejo
Available - Now
Location - US, first roll-out in Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Florida, Georgia, California and Arizona
Price - Blanco US$49.00, Reposado $54.99, Anejo $59.99 per bottle
The launch of this ultra-premium Tequila brand will be supported by trade advertising, sales promotion, and trade public relations, on-premise tastings and event marketing.
Hotel California Tequila USA is based in Connecticut.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research