Product Launch - US: Hotel California Tequila USA's Hotel California Tequila
Hotel California Tequila
Hotel California Tequila USA's Hotel California Tequila
Category - Spirits, Tequila, Blanco, Reposado, Anejo
Available - Now
Location - US, first roll-out in Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Florida, Georgia, California and Arizona
Price - Blanco US$49.00, Reposado $54.99, Anejo $59.99 per bottle
The launch of this ultra-premium Tequila brand will be supported by trade advertising, sales promotion, and trade public relations, on-premise tastings and event marketing.
Hotel California Tequila USA is based in Connecticut.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research