US: Hook & Ladder Winery names winemaker
Hook & Ladder Winery, based in Sonoma County in California, has appointed a new winemaker.
The winery set up in 2004, yesterday (15 February) named Jason De Loach, 27, as winemaker at the Russian River Valley estate.
He becomes the third generation of the De Loach family working at the winery, which was founded three years ago by Cecil De Loach.
The company's founder said: "Jason has been around wine and worked in wineries and vineyards since he was 14-years-old. He's risen to the challenge and proven that he can do the job."
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research