US: Hook & Ladder Winery names winemaker
Hook & Ladder Winery, based in Sonoma County in California, has appointed a new winemaker.
The winery set up in 2004, yesterday (15 February) named Jason De Loach, 27, as winemaker at the Russian River Valley estate.
He becomes the third generation of the De Loach family working at the winery, which was founded three years ago by Cecil De Loach.
The company's founder said: "Jason has been around wine and worked in wineries and vineyards since he was 14-years-old. He's risen to the challenge and proven that he can do the job."
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat