US: Hook & Ladder Winery names winemaker
Hook & Ladder Winery, based in Sonoma County in California, has appointed a new winemaker.
The winery set up in 2004, yesterday (15 February) named Jason De Loach, 27, as winemaker at the Russian River Valley estate.
He becomes the third generation of the De Loach family working at the winery, which was founded three years ago by Cecil De Loach.
The company's founder said: "Jason has been around wine and worked in wineries and vineyards since he was 14-years-old. He's risen to the challenge and proven that he can do the job."
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch