US: Hook & Ladder Winery names winemaker
Hook & Ladder Winery, based in Sonoma County in California, has appointed a new winemaker.
The winery set up in 2004, yesterday (15 February) named Jason De Loach, 27, as winemaker at the Russian River Valley estate.
He becomes the third generation of the De Loach family working at the winery, which was founded three years ago by Cecil De Loach.
The company's founder said: "Jason has been around wine and worked in wineries and vineyards since he was 14-years-old. He's risen to the challenge and proven that he can do the job."
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly