US: Hook & Ladder Winery names winemaker
Hook & Ladder Winery, based in Sonoma County in California, has appointed a new winemaker.
The winery set up in 2004, yesterday (15 February) named Jason De Loach, 27, as winemaker at the Russian River Valley estate.
He becomes the third generation of the De Loach family working at the winery, which was founded three years ago by Cecil De Loach.
The company's founder said: "Jason has been around wine and worked in wineries and vineyards since he was 14-years-old. He's risen to the challenge and proven that he can do the job."
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select