US: Honest Tea relaunches tea lines
New-look Honest Tea
Honest Tea is has relaunched the lines of its namesake brand and Honest Ade drink that are sold in PET plastic bottles.
Fresh tea leaves and cut-open fruit, together with a white background, are intended to emphasise the brands' use of simple, high-end ingredients. Bottles of Honest Tea will state that the drink contains "brewed organic tea leaves".
Group VP of marketing, Peter Kaye, said this week: "We want our labels to stand out on store shelves." Honest Tea has spent three years working on the redesigns. It said that the liquid in the drinks remains the same.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts