GERMANY: Holsten takes control of water producer
A subsidiary of the German brewer Holsten, Hansa Brunnen AG, has acquired the remaining stake it didn't own of the mineral water and soft drink producer Ernst Heemann, Mineralbrunnen Beiseforth GmbH & Co, Lohne, and Wildsberg-Quelle GmbH, Beiseforth, according to Germany's Lebensmittel Zeitung LZ/Net News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites