S KOREA: Hite begins due diligence on Jinro
Hite Brewery has begun a four-week period of due diligence on the South Korean soju producer Jinro Ltd.
Dow Jones today quoted an anonymous Hite executive, who said: "Jinro's labor union had been opposing our due diligence, but after we guaranteed job security for the entire workforce, the union opened the company gate for us."
Hite is hoping to finalise a deal by the end of June this year.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research