US: Hint Inc. lines up Disney deal
California-based water producer Hint Inc. has secured its second tie-in with Disney.
The company said it will run a promotion to coincide with the release of Disney's new film, Meet the Robinsons. Hint had previously worked with the film company during the launch of The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause.
Hint said it will release a limited run of its Raspberry Lime Essence water featuring images from the film on the bottle and an online instant win game.
"Hint doesn't claim to make you smarter, calm you down, amp you up or ward off illnesses - we're just offering a great tasting extremely simple product that makes it enjoyable to drink more water," said Hint founder, Kara Goldin. "To have the continued opportunity to work with an entertainment giant like Disney is a dream-come- true. We couldn't imagine a better collaborator with a proven track record with both kids and adults."
Hint is offered in the US in ten flavours, including, peppermint, mango-grapefruit and apple & cucumber. The water is available for US$1.69 per 15ml serving.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages