UK: Hine Cognac giveaway promotion
The trip, which will include flights, accommodation and spending money also includes a tutored tasting of the Hine Cognac range by Bernard Hine, including classic vintages and the newest addition, Hine VSOP.
"This activity is aimed directly at Hine's target audience," said Hines marketing manager, Andrew Barraclough.
"It will increase consumers awareness and encourage them to trade up to high quality premium cognac," he added.
Hine is also giving away, as part of the promotion with the Evening Standard newspaper bottles of Hine Antique Cognac, which retails at around £65.00 (US$91).
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future