CANADAL: Highwood Distillers receives proposal from Atlas Concrete to privatize
Highwood Distillers Ltd. yesterday announced that it has received a proposal from Atlas Concrete Inc. to privatize Highwood. Atlas and its shareholders exercise control or direction over 17,690,500 Highwood shares, representing approximately 70.1% of the outstanding shares of Highwood. Under the proposed transaction, all shareholders of Highwood, other than Atlas and its shareholders, would receive $0.20 cash for each of their Highwood shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks