CANADAL: Highwood Distillers receives proposal from Atlas Concrete to privatize
Highwood Distillers Ltd. yesterday announced that it has received a proposal from Atlas Concrete Inc. to privatize Highwood. Atlas and its shareholders exercise control or direction over 17,690,500 Highwood shares, representing approximately 70.1% of the outstanding shares of Highwood. Under the proposed transaction, all shareholders of Highwood, other than Atlas and its shareholders, would receive $0.20 cash for each of their Highwood shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat