UK: Highland Spring wins TV awards sponsorship
Highland Spring has agreed a new deal to be broadcast sponsor of the National Television Awards and the British Comedy Awards this year.
The two awards ceremonies are expected to attract 11.4m viewers altogether.
Highland Spring brand advertisements will appear before and after each commercial break during the main, pre and post shows on ITV and the mineral water company has also secured party sponsorship.
Highland Spring marketing director Sally Stanley said: "The new broadcast sponsorships are a perfect addition to our brand building activity for Highland Spring and an excellent national platform.
"We have a strong brand placement schedule, with Highland Spring already the water of choice at prestigious televised events such as the BAFTAs and this package gives us further opportunities to showcase the brand."
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018