UK: Highland Spring wins TV awards sponsorship
Highland Spring has agreed a new deal to be broadcast sponsor of the National Television Awards and the British Comedy Awards this year.
The two awards ceremonies are expected to attract 11.4m viewers altogether.
Highland Spring brand advertisements will appear before and after each commercial break during the main, pre and post shows on ITV and the mineral water company has also secured party sponsorship.
Highland Spring marketing director Sally Stanley said: "The new broadcast sponsorships are a perfect addition to our brand building activity for Highland Spring and an excellent national platform.
"We have a strong brand placement schedule, with Highland Spring already the water of choice at prestigious televised events such as the BAFTAs and this package gives us further opportunities to showcase the brand."
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends