UK: Highland Spring to sponsor GB Davis Cup Team
Bottled water brand Highland Spring has strengthened its links with UK tennis by announcing its sponsorship of the Great Britain Davis Cup Team.
The Highland Spring brand will sponsor the team at its forthcoming World Group play-off against Croatia, which is to take place from 21 to 23 September at Wimbledon, and will be broadcast live on BBC TV.
As part of its sponsorship deal, the Highland Spring logo will be featured on the team's training clothes and official tracksuit and the players will drink the product during the tournament.
"The Davis Cup is one of the most prestigious events in the sporting calendar and we are proud to be supporting the British team in this critical tie," said Highland Spring marketing director Sally Stanley.
Highland Spring is already the exclusive beverage sponsor of UK tennis stars Andy and Jamie Murray, who wear the brand logo on their shirt sleeves and drink the water as part of their dietary regime.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends