UK: Highland Spring to sponsor ATP World Finals
UK bottled water company Highland Spring is to be the 2009 official water supplier to the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals.
"Highland Spring has been a great partner of British tennis for many years and we are delighted that they have agreed to support The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals"? Richard Davies, ATP Properties CEO said today (20 November).
The tennis tournament takes place in London at the 02 from 22-29 November.
Sally Stanley, marketing director at Highland Spring, added: "The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals is a superb platform for Highland Spring to reinforce its association with tennis at the highest level. This will be one of the most exciting events in the international sporting calendar this year and we are delighted to be keeping the world's top eight players hydrated during the tournament."
Highland Spring is sponsor to Andy Murray, Jamie Murray and Judy Murray, and official supporter of the Lawn Tennis Association.
Highland Spring yesterday announced it has agreed to buy the bottled water division of Dublin-based Greencore Group for GBP17.5m (US$29.1m).
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends