UK: Highland Spring to sponsor ATP World Finals
UK bottled water company Highland Spring is to be the 2009 official water supplier to the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals.
"Highland Spring has been a great partner of British tennis for many years and we are delighted that they have agreed to support The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals"? Richard Davies, ATP Properties CEO said today (20 November).
The tennis tournament takes place in London at the 02 from 22-29 November.
Sally Stanley, marketing director at Highland Spring, added: "The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals is a superb platform for Highland Spring to reinforce its association with tennis at the highest level. This will be one of the most exciting events in the international sporting calendar this year and we are delighted to be keeping the world's top eight players hydrated during the tournament."
Highland Spring is sponsor to Andy Murray, Jamie Murray and Judy Murray, and official supporter of the Lawn Tennis Association.
Highland Spring yesterday announced it has agreed to buy the bottled water division of Dublin-based Greencore Group for GBP17.5m (US$29.1m).
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits