UK: Highland Spring sponsors tennis roadshow
Bottled water group Highland Spring is partnering with the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) to launch a roadshow designed to get children interested in the sport.
The Highland Spring Hot Shots Tour, which will travel the UK this summer, is part of the bottled water firm's role as the official water brand for UK tennis, via its partnership with the LTA.
The Hot Shots Tour involves fun and educational tennis games such as Speed of Serve, Twister and Target Wall, designed to help children, as well as adults, improve their coordination and tennis skills, Highland Spring said today (2 July).
The tour will travel around the country in a branded Highland Spring Hot Shots Tour truck, which opens into a British Tennis exhibition stand. It will visit county shows, shopping centres and local parks in cities including London, Nottingham, Carlisle, Glasgow and Liverpool.
Claire Wilson, marketing manager of Highland Spring, said: "Highland Spring supports tennis from grassroots up and the new roadshow enables children and families from around the UK to experience tennis and learn new skills."
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets