UK: Highland Spring sponsors tennis roadshow
Bottled water group Highland Spring is partnering with the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) to launch a roadshow designed to get children interested in the sport.
The Highland Spring Hot Shots Tour, which will travel the UK this summer, is part of the bottled water firm's role as the official water brand for UK tennis, via its partnership with the LTA.
The Hot Shots Tour involves fun and educational tennis games such as Speed of Serve, Twister and Target Wall, designed to help children, as well as adults, improve their coordination and tennis skills, Highland Spring said today (2 July).
The tour will travel around the country in a branded Highland Spring Hot Shots Tour truck, which opens into a British Tennis exhibition stand. It will visit county shows, shopping centres and local parks in cities including London, Nottingham, Carlisle, Glasgow and Liverpool.
Claire Wilson, marketing manager of Highland Spring, said: "Highland Spring supports tennis from grassroots up and the new roadshow enables children and families from around the UK to experience tennis and learn new skills."
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer