UK: Highland Spring signs Scottish rugby deal
Highland Spring will sponsor the Scottish national team, as well the Glasgow Warriors and Edinburgh
Highland Spring has extended its sponsorship of Scottish rugby.
The three-year deal, announced today (2 February), includes sponsorship of the Scottish national team, as well the Glasgow Warriors and Edinburgh teams. Highland Spring currently supplies water to six of the AVIVA premiership rugby teams and 18 Scottish rugby clubs.
As part of the new deal, the Scottish bottled water firm will sponsor the HSBC Sevens World Series at Murrayfield on 28 and 29 May.
Head of sponsorship for Highland Spring, Claire Wilson said: "Highland Spring is a supporter of British sport and this partnership further demonstrates our commitment to UK rugby."
Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
Late last year, Highland Spring was the official sponsor of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals. The firm has a four-year contract with the ATP until 2013.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018