UK: Highland Spring signs ATP sponsorship deal
Highland Spring has signed a four-year contract with the ATP
Highland Spring is to be the official sponsor of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals.
The bottled water firm has signed a four-year contract with the ATP until 2013, the firm said today (30 September). Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
The tennis tournament takes places in London at the O2 from 21-28 November.
Claire Wilson, head of sponsorship at Highland Spring, said: "The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals is one of the biggest events on the international sporting calendar and provides a fantastic platform for Highland Spring to strengthen its association with tennis."
A Highland Spring Hot Shots Tour will form part of the 'Fan Zone' at The O2 where visitors can play some tennis.
Highland Spring is sponsor to Andy Murray, Jamie Murray and Judy Murray, and official water supplier to the Lawn Tennis Association.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends