UK: Highland Spring revamps Gleneagles bottle
Scottish Water company Highland Spring has unveiled a new-look for its Gleneagles mineral water bottle.
The new bottle is available in the UK and selected markets in Europe, the Far East and the US.
UK marketing company 999 Design won the contract to rebrand the identity of Gleneagles and communicate the "elegance, style and quality of the brand", the company said today (25 November).
Gavin Clark, managing director of 999 Glasgow, said: "Our brief was to develop a new identity worthy of the brand, which is served in some of the best restaurants and hotels across the UK and overseas."
The new look is characterised by "stylised lettering" that appears in liquid form on the bottle.
Richard Beeston, marketing director development of Highland Spring said: "In re-branding Gleneagles our objective was to enhance its premium, sophisticated image and reflect the superior quality of the pure Scottish water and the iconic glass bottle."
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018