SCOTLAND: Highland Spring returns to TV
Highland Spring is set to return to UK television for the first time in 10 years. The Scottish water firm this week launches a £10m television advertising and outdoor marketing drive.
The 30-second commercials for Highland Spring, the UK's best-selling sparkling water, will run initially across Scotland in April and May. If successful, the adverts will be rolled out across the rest of the UK.
The outdoor campaign consists of 4500 posters across all UK regions at the same time as the TV adverts, with two more initiatives hitting the London Undeground in May and September.
Last month, Highland Spring announced that it will invest around £10m behind its brand this year, as it celebrates its 25th anniversary with three new products, a new brand identity and a tie up with Breast Cancer Care.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends