SCOTLAND: Highland Spring returns to TV
Highland Spring is set to return to UK television for the first time in 10 years. The Scottish water firm this week launches a £10m television advertising and outdoor marketing drive.
The 30-second commercials for Highland Spring, the UK's best-selling sparkling water, will run initially across Scotland in April and May. If successful, the adverts will be rolled out across the rest of the UK.
The outdoor campaign consists of 4500 posters across all UK regions at the same time as the TV adverts, with two more initiatives hitting the London Undeground in May and September.
Last month, Highland Spring announced that it will invest around £10m behind its brand this year, as it celebrates its 25th anniversary with three new products, a new brand identity and a tie up with Breast Cancer Care.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research