UK: Highland Spring pots snooker deal
Highland Spring has announced a GBP1m (US$1.91m) investment in snooker, the water company's biggest ever sponsorship deal.
The company's three-year sponsorship deal signs up 12 players for 'Team Highland Spring', including Stephen Hendry, Ken Doherty and Ronnie O'Sullivan.
The Highland Spring logo will appear on the players' waistcoats during televised tournaments, which the company said adds up to more than 200m viewers during 300 hours of coverage.
The bottled water producer is also extending its deal as the official water supplier to World Snooker by three years.
Joe Beeston, chief executive of Highland Spring, said: "Highland Spring has enjoyed a long standing relationship with snooker since 1998. This deal is a fantastic coup for the brand as we continue to expand our association with world class sportspeople and showcase the brand to a global audience."
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push