UK: Highland Spring pots snooker deal
Highland Spring has announced a GBP1m (US$1.91m) investment in snooker, the water company's biggest ever sponsorship deal.
The company's three-year sponsorship deal signs up 12 players for 'Team Highland Spring', including Stephen Hendry, Ken Doherty and Ronnie O'Sullivan.
The Highland Spring logo will appear on the players' waistcoats during televised tournaments, which the company said adds up to more than 200m viewers during 300 hours of coverage.
The bottled water producer is also extending its deal as the official water supplier to World Snooker by three years.
Joe Beeston, chief executive of Highland Spring, said: "Highland Spring has enjoyed a long standing relationship with snooker since 1998. This deal is a fantastic coup for the brand as we continue to expand our association with world class sportspeople and showcase the brand to a global audience."
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future