UK: Highland Spring launches London campaign
After a pilot in Scotland during 2004, Highland Spring is rolling out its TV advertising campaign - The Journey - in London this month (April 2005).
The campaign features the journey of water from rain cloud to bottle.
Running in London and Scotland the TV campaign breaks on April 18 on Carlton, LWT, Scottish TV, Grampian &Border TV, Channel 4 and GMTV running for an initial four week burst.
TV will run alongside a heavyweight national consumer press campaign, from April 2005 to January 2006 featuring eight new ads in consumer lifestyle magazines. An outdoor campaign will also run on the London Underground in July. Creative has been developed by Glasgow based agency Merle and media bought by Spirit Media Scotland.
Sally Stanley, marketing director of Highland Spring, the leading UK produced brand of natural mineral water, said: "The TV test in Scotland was a great success with bottled water drinkers buying in wholeheartedly to the dramatisation of Highland Spring's provenance.
"Sixty five% of bottled water consumers living in London believe Scotland produces the purest, freshest, bottled water and our advertising shows Highland Spring as integral to the Scottish landscape, untouched from source to bottle and filtered through land certified organic by the Soil Association."
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research