UK: Highland Spring launches five-week ad campaign
The campaign will run for five weeks
Highland Spring is launching a major seasonal push in the UK with a new five-week national TV campaign, featuring a voice-over from Scottish actress Kelly Macdonald.
The 30-second ad has its premiere today (March 20), and will run across nearly 50 channels. The campaign, which has the tagline 'Full of the Joys of Highland Spring', will also be supported by national radio, outdoor, PR, digital and social media, the company said.
Highland Spring is the number two bottled water brand in the UK with an overall brand share of 9.7% of the total packaged water market.
Last month the company announced it was re-branding its packaging for the bottled water brand.
Click play, below, to view the ad.
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages