UK: Highland Spring in new tennis ad campaign
Highland Spring is continuing its sponsorship of UK tennis players Andy and Jamie Murray with a new advertising campaign.
The Scottish water company said today (18 June) that eight press executions will go live from 22 June in selected national and Scottish newspaper titles including The Times, Guardian, Independent on Sunday and Scotland on Sunday.
The campaign will communicate Highland Spring's support for the Murray brothers throughout the course of Wimbledon fortnight and will be supplemented by an online promotion running on skysports.com from 23 June until 8 July, offering consumers the opportunity to win signed Andy Murray tops.
"This new campaign is designed principally to show our support for Andy and Jamie in what is set to be one of the biggest tournaments of their careers so far and we are delighted to be their exclusive beverage sponsor," said Claire Wilson, marketing manager for Highland Spring.
Highland Spring has sponsored Andy, Jamie and Judy Murray since January 2007.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit