Product Launch - UK: Highland Spring Group's Highland Spring Country
The new range is out in Scotland on Friday
Highland Spring Group's Highland Spring Country
Category - Water, flavoured
Available - From today (16 April)
Location - Initially in Scotland, in rest of UK from 28 April; in 800 Tesco supermarkets
Price - SRP of GBP0.75 (US$1.25) per 40cl bottle, GBP1 per one-litre bottle
Highland Spring Group has launched its first flavoured range under its namesake bottled water brand.
Highland Spring Country comes in four flavours - Apple, Strawberry, Blackcurrant and Elderflower - the company said today (16 April). The range will be available in 40cl, 4x40cl and one-litre formats.
Highland Spring claims the range is the first sold in the UK using fruit that has been grown and harvested in Britain.
Last month, Nestlé Waters said it plans to expand distribution of its Pure Life brand into UK convenience stores.
This story has been updated. Highland Park Country launched on 16 April and not 18 April.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends