UK: Highland Spring extends LTA deal
The Mini Tennis programme is designed to encourage three to ten year olds across the UK to participate in tennis
Highland Spring has extended its partnership with the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) in the UK.
The bottled water producer has signed a deal with the LTA to become the official water supplier to the governing body's Mini Tennis programme until 2013. The deal will see Highland Spring support the LTA Mini Tennis Rally Awards scheme and entry-level coach education scheme, the firm said today (16 September).
No financial details of the agreement were disclosed.
The Mini Tennis programme is designed to encourage three- to ten-year-olds across the UK to participate in tennis. The partnership with Highland Spring will be supported by a national campaign to feature across a range of promotional and educational items for clubs and coaches.
Last month, Highland Spring agreed two sponsorship deals in the UK, with IMG Golf and the Scottish Golf Union.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman