UK: Highland Spring appoints digital agency
Whitespace will develop a strategy to market Highland Spring bottled water through digital channels
Highland Spring Group has appointed a digital marketing agency in a bid to boost the profile of its namesake bottled water brand in the UK.
Edinburgh-based Whitespace has been tasked with developing a strategy to market Highland Spring bottled water through digital channels, the firm said today (30 August). The account was previously held by GRP until the agency's closure in May.
Earlier this month, Highland Spring agreed two sponsorship deals in the UK, with IMG Golf and the Scottish Golf Union.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report