UK: Highland Spring acquires Gleneagles Spring Water
Today Highland Spring, Scotland's No1 natural mineral water and Britain's biggest brand producer*, acquired its Blackford neighbour, The Gleneagles Spring Water Company from Time Group Ltd, Lancashire for an undisclosed sum. Best known for its stylish glass bottle, Gleneagles, a natural mineral water sourced from the Perthshire Gleneagles Estate, had a £1.3 million turnover to July 2000. Highland Spring is forecasting a 27% uplift in turnover to £35 million for 2001, prior to the takeover.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire