UK: Highland Spring acquires Gleneagles Spring Water
Today Highland Spring, Scotland's No1 natural mineral water and Britain's biggest brand producer*, acquired its Blackford neighbour, The Gleneagles Spring Water Company from Time Group Ltd, Lancashire for an undisclosed sum. Best known for its stylish glass bottle, Gleneagles, a natural mineral water sourced from the Perthshire Gleneagles Estate, had a £1.3 million turnover to July 2000. Highland Spring is forecasting a 27% uplift in turnover to £35 million for 2001, prior to the takeover.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO