UK: Highland Park sponsors book festival
This is the fourth year that Highland Park has sponsored the venue, the 'Spiegeltent', Maxxium UK said today (4 August). It houses the festival's bar and café and will host Highland Park sampling.
The festival runs from 15 to 31 August and accommodates 200,000 book lovers.
Jen McLaren, assistant brand manager for Highland Park, said: "Research has shown us that literature rates highly as a key interest for malt drinkers and the Book Festival offers us a strong opportunity to engage with our core audience and create a managed, quality sampling experience."
Since undertaking the sponsorship activity, Highland Park sales have increased. Off-trade sales of Highland Park 12 Year Old rose by 36.5% between July 2007 and September 2008.
Scotch whisky distillers have welcomed news that Scotch will have protected name status in Malaysia and Thailand....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends