UK: High spending Londoners to be targeted by Ruby's Cranberry Sodas
In the next phase of its support programme for Ruby's Cranberry Sodas, Britvic Soft Drinks intends to target high spending 18- to 35-year-old-male and female Londoners.An extensive London Underground poster campaign will be supported by a substantial PR campaign and on the street sampling concentrated in key London locations - calculated to catch the core target audience in the right place and in the mood."Distribution is building steadily and we feel the time is right to boost awareness of Ruby's," said Britvic's director of still drinks, Cathryn Sleight.The sampling campaign will take Ruby's to the core market in both a relaxed social atmosphere and in the office where teams will raid the chosen site quickly and effectively, leaving maps directing consumers to Ruby's stockists.Ruby's will also benefit from an enhanced label, improving standout of the name and visibility behind the bar.Lightly carbonated, Ruby's Cranberry Sodas have no artificial sweeteners, colours and preservatives and are available in cases of 18 275ml bottles with a recommended retail price of £1.35 per bottle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends