UK: High spending Londoners to be targeted by Ruby's Cranberry Sodas
In the next phase of its support programme for Ruby's Cranberry Sodas, Britvic Soft Drinks intends to target high spending 18- to 35-year-old-male and female Londoners.An extensive London Underground poster campaign will be supported by a substantial PR campaign and on the street sampling concentrated in key London locations - calculated to catch the core target audience in the right place and in the mood."Distribution is building steadily and we feel the time is right to boost awareness of Ruby's," said Britvic's director of still drinks, Cathryn Sleight.The sampling campaign will take Ruby's to the core market in both a relaxed social atmosphere and in the office where teams will raid the chosen site quickly and effectively, leaving maps directing consumers to Ruby's stockists.Ruby's will also benefit from an enhanced label, improving standout of the name and visibility behind the bar.Lightly carbonated, Ruby's Cranberry Sodas have no artificial sweeteners, colours and preservatives and are available in cases of 18 275ml bottles with a recommended retail price of £1.35 per bottle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- A-B InBev GSA head in drink-driving crash
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review