USA: High Quality Spirits Take Spotlight At First S.F. World Spirits Competition
Premium Awards included:"Distiller of the Year"--Morrison Bowmore Distillers, Ltd. "Best of Show, White"--Tanqueray Gin, No. Ten "Best of Show, Brown"--Bowmore Single Malt Scotch, 17 Year Old The First San Francisco World Spirits Competition, held this weekend at the Park Hyatt hotel, brought together 12 top judges and a huge field of fine spirits from around the world, in dozens of categories, adding up to the most comprehensive spirits judging ever held in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review