USA: High Quality Spirits Take Spotlight At First S.F. World Spirits Competition
Premium Awards included:"Distiller of the Year"--Morrison Bowmore Distillers, Ltd. "Best of Show, White"--Tanqueray Gin, No. Ten "Best of Show, Brown"--Bowmore Single Malt Scotch, 17 Year Old The First San Francisco World Spirits Competition, held this weekend at the Park Hyatt hotel, brought together 12 top judges and a huge field of fine spirits from around the world, in dozens of categories, adding up to the most comprehensive spirits judging ever held in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"