USA: High Quality Spirits Take Spotlight At First S.F. World Spirits Competition
Premium Awards included:"Distiller of the Year"--Morrison Bowmore Distillers, Ltd. "Best of Show, White"--Tanqueray Gin, No. Ten "Best of Show, Brown"--Bowmore Single Malt Scotch, 17 Year Old The First San Francisco World Spirits Competition, held this weekend at the Park Hyatt hotel, brought together 12 top judges and a huge field of fine spirits from around the world, in dozens of categories, adding up to the most comprehensive spirits judging ever held in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO