USA: High Quality Spirits Take Spotlight At First S.F. World Spirits Competition
Premium Awards included:"Distiller of the Year"--Morrison Bowmore Distillers, Ltd. "Best of Show, White"--Tanqueray Gin, No. Ten "Best of Show, Brown"--Bowmore Single Malt Scotch, 17 Year Old The First San Francisco World Spirits Competition, held this weekend at the Park Hyatt hotel, brought together 12 top judges and a huge field of fine spirits from around the world, in dozens of categories, adding up to the most comprehensive spirits judging ever held in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil