USA: Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst to Sell Mumm and Perrier-Jouet Champagne Brands to Allied Domecq
Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst (''Hicks Muse''), a leading private investment firm, today announced that it has reached an agreement to sell G.H. Mumm & Cie. (''Mumm'') and Champagne Perrier-Jouet (''Perrier-Jouet'') to Allied Domecq PLC (''Allied Domecq'') for Euro 575 million (approximately $506 million) in cash. The businesses will be acquired debt free. It is expected that the transaction will be completed by the end of January 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World