AUS/US: Hess Family Estates introduces Peter Lehmann pack uniformity
Click through to view the new-look packaging for Peter Lehmann
Hess Family Estates has updated its Peter Lehmann wine brand in the US.
The company, which acquired the Australian wine producer in 2003, said earlier this week that it is in the process of an “overhaul of key brand elements, including new packaging (and) re-aligned product tiers”. The whole portfolio will feature a silhouette of founder Peter Lehmann on its labels in the US.
The new packaging will be rolled out over new vintages in the next year.
Hess confessed that the Peter Lehmann stable comprised “a mish-mash of styles that can be confusing”.
“The one common thread to all the unique stories behind the Lehmann brand is Peter Lehmann himself,” said Paul Turale, global marketing manager for the brand. “It was logical to link our new brand iconography back to our founder.”
The realignment of the brand tiers will see the introduction of 'The Art Series', 'Portrait', 'Masters' and 'Stonewell'.
The Peter Lehmann winery was founded in 1982.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015