AUS/US: Hess Family Estates introduces Peter Lehmann pack uniformity
Click through to view the new-look packaging for Peter Lehmann
Hess Family Estates has updated its Peter Lehmann wine brand in the US.
The company, which acquired the Australian wine producer in 2003, said earlier this week that it is in the process of an “overhaul of key brand elements, including new packaging (and) re-aligned product tiers”. The whole portfolio will feature a silhouette of founder Peter Lehmann on its labels in the US.
The new packaging will be rolled out over new vintages in the next year.
Hess confessed that the Peter Lehmann stable comprised “a mish-mash of styles that can be confusing”.
“The one common thread to all the unique stories behind the Lehmann brand is Peter Lehmann himself,” said Paul Turale, global marketing manager for the brand. “It was logical to link our new brand iconography back to our founder.”
The realignment of the brand tiers will see the introduction of 'The Art Series', 'Portrait', 'Masters' and 'Stonewell'.
The Peter Lehmann winery was founded in 1982.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China