USA: Henry J. Salvo Appointed Chief Financial Officer at Robert Mondavi
R. Michael Mondavi, President and CEO of Robert Mondavi, announced today the appointment of Henry J. Salvo, Jr., to the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the company. Salvo, formerly Vice President, Treasurer for The Clorox Company, will assume responsibility for the financial and accounting activities at Robert Mondavi on July 3rd, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director