UK: Hennessy Glenmorangie offer latest
Moet Hennessy Investissements said its agreed offer for Glenmorangie PLC has been declared unconditional as to acceptances.
By 3.00 pm yesterday (7 December), valid acceptances of the offers had been received in respect of a total of 11,340,345 Glenmorangie 'A' shares and 3,745,478 Glenmorangie 'B' shares, representing approximately 95.71% and approximately 93.63% respectively.
With the acquisition of Allied Domecq, the wave of consolidation that has dominated the spirits industry for the best part of a decade may have hit an impasse. The families that control the next tier ...
The Scotch Whisky industry has launched a training initiative across the sector....
Brown-Forman Corporation has reported a 46% rise in diluted earnings from continuing operations for the first quarter of the current fiscal year....
At its AGM yesterday (28 July), chairman of Brown-Forman, Owsley Brown II, told shareholders that the company was enjoying a very strong start to the 2006 fiscal year....
Brown-Forman and LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton have concluded the contracts through which Brown-Forman acts as the US importer of the Glenmorangie brands....
Brown-Forman has reported earnings growth of 21% for its fiscal year to 30 April....
Bacardi Limited and The Glenmorangie Company have said their UK and European distribution agreements will come to an end on 30th June 2005. Moet Hennessy, which acquired The Glenmorangie Company at th...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton said today that it had seen organic sales growth of 11% in the first quarter of 2005. Consolidated sales were €3,082m for the period....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review