FRANCE: Hennessey Cognac appoints international director
Hennessy Cognac, part of the LVMH group, has appointed André de Bausset as its international director.
Based in Paris, de Bausset began his new role on 2 February, sources at the company have told just-drinks.
All Hennessy business development managers will report to de Bausset, while he will report to Hennessy chairman and CEO Bernard Peillon.
Forty-two year-old de Bausset was previously international director for travel-retail at Parfums Christian Dior, a position he held for eight years.
A graduate of HEC Paris business school, de Bausset holds dual French and American citizenship.
The last few weeks has seen a large number of companies report their interim results, an opportunity to see whether the performance across a wide range of drinks companies from around the world suppor...
Maxxium has created a brand ambassador position for Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Courvoisier Cognac brand in the UK....
Cognac house Birkedal Hartmann is to launch a Cognac for the US market, in collaboration with US rap artist Chris "Ludacris" Bridges....
Rémy Cointreau has approved a shareholder dividend of EUR1.3 (US$1.8) for its most recent financial year....
Moët Hennessy, the wine and spirits division of French luxury goods group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH), saw sales slide by 17% in the first half of 2009 due to "massive destocking" by distributo...
Fortune Brands is to increase spending behind key spirits brands in the second half of 2009, following a "solid" performance across much of its portfolio in the last six months....
Fortune Brands has reported a 58% drop in net profits for the first six months of 2009, but reaffirmed full-year guidance following a solid performance from subsidiary Beam Global Spirits & Wine....
Estonia-based spirits company AS Liviko has increased its sales and market share in the Estonian alcohol market, boosted by successful imports....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends