GREECE: Hellenic forecast to boost H1 profit by 11%
Analysts are forecasting that soft drinks producer, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC), will register an increase of almost 11% in first half earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA). Based on the average of 12 analysts' forecasts in a Reuters poll, CCHBC is predicted to record first half EBITDA of €275.9m against €248.7m in the corresponding period a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report