GREECE: Hellenic forecast to boost H1 profit by 11%
Analysts are forecasting that soft drinks producer, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC), will register an increase of almost 11% in first half earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA). Based on the average of 12 analysts' forecasts in a Reuters poll, CCHBC is predicted to record first half EBITDA of €275.9m against €248.7m in the corresponding period a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp