BULGARIA: Heineken's Zagorka switches marketing manager
Heineken has made changes at its Bulgarian business Zagorka
Heineken's Bulgarian unit, Zagorka, has appointed a new marketing manager.
Radina Shkutova replaced Rumen Kolev in the post on 1 July, the brewer announced this week. Shkutova, who joined Zagorka as a junior brand manager in 2005, contributed to the "significant market growth" of the Bulgarian beer brand in 2012, Zagorka said.
Her predecessor, Kolev, took up the newly-created role of marketing & innovation manager for Heineken's Central & Eastern European business in May, a spokesperson told just-drinks.
Between 2007 and 2010, Kolev was strategic brand manager for Heineken's Russia unit, before returning to Zagorka as marketing manager. In his new role, he will continue to work out of Heineken's Amsterdam headquarters, the brewer said.
Earlier today, Heineken announced it has agreed terms to sell its Finnish unit Hartwall for EUR470m (US$613m).
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2013....
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read Hot Topics on just-drinks in 2013....
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
Heineken is making efforts to improve its business in the key US market and support sluggish consumption through product innovation, including Indio in June 2012 and Amstel Wheat and Tecate Michelada ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly