US: Heineken's US CMO steps down
Heineken USA has confirmed a change of CMO
Heineken has confirmed a change of chief marketing officer at its US division.
Late last week, Heineken USA said that Lesya Lysyj will assume the position at the end of this month. Joining the brewer from Kraft Foods, Lysyj replaces Christian McMahan who announced his resignation in the fall but remained with Heineken USA until the end of the year.
McMahan, who has moved to become CMO for Touch Tunes, joined Heineken from Diageo in 2008.
In her new role, Canadian native Lysyj will report in to Heineken USA's president and CEO, Dolf van den Brink.
With Kraft Food’s confectionery division in the US, Lysyj managed all aspects of marketing in four confectionery categories for brands including Trident, Halls and Toblerone. Prior to working at Kraft, she served in various marketing, commercial and NPD roles for companies such as Cadbury Schweppes and Mott’s.
This month, we welcome another regular commentator to the just-drinks fold. Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector. To kick off, this mon...
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has announced a personnel addition for the eastern region of its North American Spirits & Wine Brokerage (NASW) division....
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team