US: Heineken's US CMO steps down
Heineken USA has confirmed a change of CMO
Heineken has confirmed a change of chief marketing officer at its US division.
Late last week, Heineken USA said that Lesya Lysyj will assume the position at the end of this month. Joining the brewer from Kraft Foods, Lysyj replaces Christian McMahan who announced his resignation in the fall but remained with Heineken USA until the end of the year.
McMahan, who has moved to become CMO for Touch Tunes, joined Heineken from Diageo in 2008.
In her new role, Canadian native Lysyj will report in to Heineken USA's president and CEO, Dolf van den Brink.
With Kraft Food’s confectionery division in the US, Lysyj managed all aspects of marketing in four confectionery categories for brands including Trident, Halls and Toblerone. Prior to working at Kraft, she served in various marketing, commercial and NPD roles for companies such as Cadbury Schweppes and Mott’s.
This month, we welcome another regular commentator to the just-drinks fold. Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector. To kick off, this mon...
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has announced a personnel addition for the eastern region of its North American Spirits & Wine Brokerage (NASW) division....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018