Product Launch - UK: Heineken's Strongbow Pear
Click through to view Heineken Strongbow Pear
Heineken's Strongbow Pear
Category - Cider, pear flavoured, 4.8% abv
Available - From 16 July
Location - UK, in all trade channels
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Heineken
Heineken is set to add a pear-flavoured variant to its Strongbow cider portfolio in the UK. Strongbow Pear will be available on draught in the country's on-trade, and in 33cl bottles and 44cl cans in the off-trade.
Bar fonts, POS and bespoke glassware will be available to the on-trade, while the launch will be backed by a “heavyweight” multi-media campaign from August.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future