Product Launch - US: Heineken's Newcastle Limited Edition Ales
Click through to see Heineken's Newcastle Limited Edition Ales
Heineken's Newcastle Limited Edition Ales
Category - Beer, ale, between 4.4% and 5.2% abv
Available - Newcastle Summer Ale was released in Summer 2009. The rest of the ales will be release throughout this year.
Location - US, in Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, LA, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Phoenix, San Francisco, San Diego and Sacramento.
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Heineken USA
The four Newcastle Brown Ale variants are: Newcastle Summer Ale; Newcastle Werewolf; Newcastle Winter IPA and Newcastle Founder's Ale.
They will be available nationwide in 6-pack and 12-pack 12oz bottles, as well as draught, for a limited – albeit unspecified - period.
The announcement that John Dunsmore is set to vacate the CEO-ship of C&C Group at the end of this year means Dunsmore has not fulfilled the destiny we here at just-drinks had in mind for him. Unless, ...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK