Product Launch - UK: Heineken's Bulmers No 17
Click through to see Heineken's Bulmers No 17
Heineken's Bulmers No 17
Category - Cider, flavoured, 4% abv
Available - From June
Location - UK, across both on- and off-trade
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Heineken UK
Bulmers Nº17 is an apple cider with crushed red berries and a shot of lime. It will be available in 56.8cl bottles.
The launch will be backed by a “multi-million pound” marketing campaign, which will include TV, experiential, outdoor, in-bar, in-store, digital and social media activity from June this year.
Coinciding with the release of the variant is a packaging upgrade, rolling out this month, across the range of Bulmers ciders, which includes Bulmers Original, Bulmers Pear and Bulmers Crisp Blend, the latest in a series of limited edition flavour variants.
Heineken can largely thank Africa for the surprise rise in sales in the third quarter of its fiscal year, with the much-vaunted FEMSA Cerveza business in Mexico a late developer....
The announcement that John Dunsmore is set to vacate the CEO-ship of C&C Group at the end of this year means Dunsmore has not fulfilled the destiny we here at just-drinks had in mind for him. Unless, ...
Heineken has said that it is on track to meeting full-year profits guidance, despite seeing net sales come under pressure from currency in its fiscal third quarter....
The UB Group is looking to double its volumes of canned beer in India in the next two to three years....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer