US: Heineken USA lines up replacement for departed sales senior VP
Scott Blazek will become senior VP for sales at Heineken USA on 1 July
Heineken has confirmed a change of senior VP for sales at its US division.
The company announced yesterday (19 May) that Scott Blazek will move up from his current role as regional vice president for the Central Region at Heineken USA. Blazek will replace Chris Steffanci, who left in March to become COO of Pabst Brewing Company in Illinois.
Prior to joining Heineken USA four years ago, Blazek spent ten years at Diageo, where he had been director of national trade marketing for the on-premise, US spirits.
Blazek will assume the sales role from 1 July, and will report in to Heineken USA's president and CEO, Dolf van den Brink.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research